Thursday 20 November 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Makeup ~ First Impressions

Charlotte Tilbury is royalty in the makeup world, she is the go to makeup artist for some of the most famous women such as Kate Moss, Jennifer Lopez, Millie Mackintosh, Kim Kardashian, Penelope Cruz, Rihanna, The Delevingne sisters Poppy & Cara, and other incredibly talented people like Katie Grand and Lucinda Chambers, she has worked with some of the world’s best photographers such as Mario Testino, Mert & Marcus and Terry Richardson and amazing designers such as Tom Ford, Stella McCartney and Christopher Bailey. 

                    


                     


Every makeup artist has heard of her and this week I was surprised by my boyfriend with a box full of Charlotte Tilbury goodies as the gorgeous Rozanna Purcell commented on an Instagram pic I put up of my new makeup "best fb ever" She's totally right!!

The packaging is so luxurious and looks expensive. I got 'The Dolce Vita' look and also the infamous 'Magic Cream' which was given the name by supermodels backstage at fashion shows that Charlotte worked on, Wonderglow and Rock n Kohl Eyeliner.


         
   
I'm waiting till the weekend to use the makeup but I have used the Magic Cream and I am already in love with it! You need to take the time to work this into the skin for maximum results, it feels so rich and creamy and melts into the skin, it defintley brightens and plumps the skin and smells amazing. I think this will last awhile too as you only use a small amount at a time, so far I think this is defintley worth the price. 

   

I will do a review of the makeup at the weekend!

Zoë x 

P.S Pictures really don't do the colours justice!


                  








No comments:

Post a Comment