Saturday 3 January 2015

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

    

In the summer Sally Hansen launched the Miracle Gel range of nail polishes comprising of 47 stunning shades. They claim to provide up to two weeks of chip free colour and a gel finish without the use of UV lighting , perfect for some at home pampering.

I have been using these the last few months but am only getting around to reviewing them now.

Working as a florist I find it impossible to get through a day without my nails chipping, usually by midday at least a couple are chipped. I have used loads of different brands and always found one of the cheapest always had the best results, Catrice. However I now have a new favourite :-) 

I now get roughly a week of chip free nails which is amazing for me! I start with a base coat then apply two coats of my choosen shade of Miracle Gel wait for them to dry and then apply the top coat. This is a clear polish that reacts with natural light to harden the polish. It leaves a high shine, salon looking manicure. 

It costs €7.49 for for each bottle and you will get lots of uses out of each! Overall I love these and they are now my go to polishes!


'Pinky Promise '

 


My fav nude 'Bare Dare'



Have you tried these yet?
Zoë x

2 comments:

  1. I've heard this nail polish is amazing. I hardly ever paint my nails as they only last a few days before chipping and I hate having to re do them all the time. Must check it out next time I'm in Farmers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicola you should def try this I'm the same my nails only ever last a couple days before there ruined again, I got around 1 week out of this which I was so happy about and they have such pretty shades to choose from! Hope you like it :-) PS Don't forget to pick up the clear top coat it locks the polish in place!

    ReplyDelete