Monday 4 May 2015

I'm Back.... :-)

Hello everyone! 

As you can see I haven't blogged in a few months but I plan to get back to it! 

In January I moved from Ireland to New Zealand so I've been getting settled in a new house and a new job and just getting to know the area really! :-) It's an amazing place to live, everyone is really friendly and it's really laid back! 

I started work with Elizabeth Arden as their Promotional Consultant for the South Island so I basically travel to different stores all over the South Island running make over and facial events and I'm loving it so far, they are such an amazing company to work with! 

I will probably have a few posts about my favourite Arden products which I am absolutely loving along with all my other fav brands! 

I will leave you with some pics of my time in NZ so far! 



Bye for now,
Zoë x


No comments:

Post a Comment