Friday 5 September 2014

Botanics Facial Loofahs

I ran out of my usual exfoliator and went into boots to get a new one and I seen these for €4 so said I would give them a go. There is 5 in the pack which is really good value.


Each one is around the size of a cotton wool pad and is made up of natural plant fibres. Once wet they swell up, you can apply your usual cleanser directly onto it or else straight onto your face, start in the center of your face and massage in upward, circular motions. This gets the blood flowing to the surface of your skin. Rinse off as normal and you will be left with really soft, bright skin. So far I prefer these to liquid/cream exfoliatiors, my skin feels really clean after using these. Leave the pad to dry naturally, it will harden up again ready for the next use.



If you have combination or oily skin you could use these once a week and if you have normal or sensitive skin once a month will do. You do not want to over exfoliate as it can strip the skin of its natural oils causing dryness and even lead to breakouts. 

I'm really liking these at the moment and personally find I get a deeper clean than a regular exfoliating cream, I will def be repurchasing these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment