Sunday 28 September 2014

Chapped Lip Saviour

Winter is coming and that means a drop in temperature and cold winds. Not good if you suffer from chapped lips. Anyone who does will know what a pain it is(literally!) and how hard it is to find a good lip balm. My lips are usually chapped all year round unfortunately and it's hard to find a good lip balm. I have tried Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, La Roche Posay Lip Balm, Burts Bees, Blistex you name it I've tried it and haven't found anything that has helped in the long term. 

Until I got this gem from Penny's for €1.50! I have been using this the last few weeks now and I actually think it's the best one I've used, it leaves lips sooo soft and gives them a lovely sheen, it's long wearing so you don't need to keep re applying it and it's vanilla flavoured! I love it!

*Top Tip: Use an old toothbrush to remove any dead skin from your lips then apply your fav lip balm for super soft lips!




Hope this helps if you suffer from chapped lips too. :-) 
Zoë

No comments:

Post a Comment