Saturday 27 September 2014

Real Techniques Beauty Blender

Hi all! Today I am reviewing Real Techniques Beauty Blender. I actually bought this months ago, used it once or twice and really didn't like it so I didn't use it again until a few weeks ago when I said I would give it another go and see if my opinion had changed.

It has a precision tip for easy coverage of blemishes and imperfections, a flat edge for the contours of the eyes and nose and rounded sides for the flat areas of the face. 



I am now in LOVE with this and it's all I use for applying my foundation. The only thing I've done differently this time around is use it damp. I run it under water right before I want to use it and squeeze out the excess water. It has made such a difference, it makes your foundation look flawless and it doesn't soak up all the product either like some beauty blenders do and it feels sooo soft! 

I use a dabbing/pressing motion when I use this, it saves a lot of time also as you don't have to spend extra time buffing your foundation for a flawless finish as you would with a foundation brush. It's great for applying concealer, cream blushes or cream hilighters and even for contouring.  I personally prefer using this when damp for better results. I also love it for freshening up your makeup throughout the day, put it in your handbag, dampen it and dab it on your face to keep your skin looking fresh all day! 



I wash this after every use to avoid bacteria building up. 

It can be bought in Boots for €5.89 which is a great price seeing as you would pay a lot more for a good foundation brush. 


Thanks for reading,
Zoë x 

No comments:

Post a Comment