Monday 21 July 2014

Coconut Oil

I love coconut oil you can use it for so many things beauty related it's not just for cooking you know! It is antibacterial and anti fungal, and is also an excellent moisturiser.  It really is a wonder product.

Below I will list a few of my favourite uses for it.





  • Body moisturiser, I love coconut oil as a body moisturiser it leaves your skin so soft and smooth and really relieves dry skin.


  • Exfoliator, I like to mix this with some granulated sugar to make a great homemade moisturising body exfoliator.

  • Makeup Remover, it makes a brilliant makeup remover it removes even waterproof mascara without irritating sensitive eyes.

  • Intensive Hair/Scalp Treatment, I apply this all over my hair, leave it in overnight and wash it out the next morning it leaves your hair so soft and it smells amazing! It also promotes cell growth so if you apply it to your scalp it will boost hair growth! Apply a small amount to dry hair to tame flyaways.

  • Cuticle Oil, heat a little coconut oil and apply to dry/sore cuticles to soothe.

  • Lip Balm, great for dry, chapped lips.

  • Helps fight lines and wrinkles so I apply it to my face before bed for really soft skin! 
 I have just been told by Molloys Pharmacy Coconova Coconut Oil is now on special offer in their stores and online for only €9.99 http://www.molloyspharmacy.com/index.php/vitamins-supplements/health-foods/coconova-organic-virgin-coconut-oil-detail

What are your fav uses for coconut oil?
Hope you found this helpful,
Zoë x 




No comments:

Post a Comment