Monday 28 July 2014

Kate Moss Rimmel Mascara


I love Rimmell they have great products at really affordable prices and Kate Moss has been collaborating with them on her lipstick range since 2011, so I was excited to try her mascara and I love Kate Moss anyway! The packaging is really nice and the wand is a "broken heart shape", it claims to "hug the lash line giving amazingly dramatic volume, and gorgeously curled lashes and no clumps".

I've been using this the last few days, the first day I hated it, it's grown on me a bit but I'm still not mad about it, I don't like the shape of the wand I find it kind of awkward to use, a lot of product comes out on the wand so you need to make sure you wipe away any excess it's quite messy to use and it clumped my lashes together, it didn't curl my lashes but it did give some volume, its very black though which i like.

Overall I'm not pushed on this mascara I wouldn't buy it again and I can't see myself getting to the end of the tube to be honest! I expected great things from this mascara and am a bit disappointed by it. I got it in Pennys for €8.99 and it is available in all pharmacies and online if you would like to test it out yourself.

Thanks for reading,
Zoë x 




No mascara


After mascara, it looks nicer in this picture than it does in person!


No comments:

Post a Comment