Wednesday 16 July 2014

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Pallete

So I've had this little pallete for awhile now, it contains a bronzer, a pinky toned highlighter and a rose toned blush.



The bronzer has a slight shimmer to it so gives a really nice glow, I find you need to blend this quite well or else it can give a slight mucky look to your face but if you blend it right you are left with a really nice golden glow, I think this bronzer would be too dark if you are very pale but you can get lighter shades in this palette. I use the Crown brush flat buffing brush to buff this in, I will add a picture of the brushes I used at the end!

Next, the blush I like the shade and it's quite pigmented so I only apply a small amount with an angled brush, blend well and build it up if required. I use the Sigma F40 angled brush which I really like! I probably use the blush the least out of the 3 products! 

The highlighter I love, def my fav out of the 3, again it's really pigmented and a little goes a long way, it gives a really pretty, dewy finish. I use my Blank Canvas F14 brush to apply this on my cheekbones and the down center of my nose and cupid's bow.I love this brush for adding hi light as it's the perfect size! Below is a picture side on and with the flash turned on, as you can see it photographs really nicely and add's a lovely glow!





The next pic has no flash on just natural light!




My favourite is definitely the highlighter and I would purchase any of the other shade's, I curently have my eye on the Native version of this pallete! I got it on debenhams.ie for €29!

Brushes used:



Thanks for reading, let me know what you thought of this review below!x 

No comments:

Post a Comment