Thursday 17 July 2014

NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash

                                    

I have been using this for a few weeks as the last few months I seem to be getting a lot of breakouts, I tried a lot of different face washes, cleansers and spot creams trying to clear them up but nothing! That is until I seen this in my local pharmacy. It was on special offer with NeoStrata Spot Treatment Gel and came in a lovely toiletry bag so I thought I would give it a go!

It is an extra strength foaming cleanser so if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this as it may be too harsh on your skin. It contains glycolic acid which is said to boost collagen production, therefore smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. It also contains Lactobionic acid which increases cell renewal, it also acts as an exfoliator.

I first used it at night time then applied some of the spot cream that came with it and when I woke the next morning my skin looked so much clearer and any spots were visibly reduced in size and redness which I was delighted about!

                                    

The first 3-4 days I used it morning and evening, my skin then started flaking in patches, but this was a good sign because it showed the Lactobionic acid was doing its job, the flakiness will go after a few days so don't worry! It can make your skin feel quite dry sometimes so I apply a face oil before my moisturiser and that does the trick! 

It has cleared up my breakouts and I haven't had any spots since using it which is great and my skin looks a lot brighter and feels smoother, I've been using it a few weeks now and there is still loads left in the bottle, I now only use it once a day or maybe every second day.

Even if you don't suffer from breakouts I think it's a great cleanser to have if your skin is looking a bit dull! I will definitely be buying another bottle when this is gone.

I got all this in Molloys Pharmacy Ballina for €22 which is a great price, it's also available online! 

If you have any questions please ask!
Zoë x
              
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment