Tuesday 15 July 2014

Vichy Dermablend Foundation Review

Hi everyone, so for my first review I have decided to review Vichy Dermablend Foundation, I really
Iike this product it's full coverage and it really does hide any marks or blemishes, I didn't even need any concealer with this foundation (I do with other foundations) as it evened out my skin tone really well!

I began with applying No.7 Rapid Radiance Balm after my moisturizer, then applied the foundation with my fingers (the heat from your fingers softens the formula a little and makes it easier to apply and gives a nicer finish)a little goes a long way so apply it sparingly and add more if needed. Always begin applying foundation at the centre of your face and blend outwards towards the hairline as the centre of your face will always need more coverage. I then buffed it in with my Blank Canvas F20 foundation brush (which I highly recommend by the way), then I applied Mac Mineralize powder just on my t-zone.

I found it did feel quite heavy but I think that's expected with a full coverage foundation. It lasted quite well but I needed to touch up with powder once throughout the day! One drawback however is that there isn't a great range of shades available.  I got the lightest shade Opal, I would wear MAC nc20 and Opal was perfect.

Overall I would recommend it if you are looking for a long lasting, high coverage foundation at a great price!

I picked it up in my local pharmacy for €21 which is a good price for such a good foundation but it's now on offer in some Boots a stores for €15!

Let me know if you found this helpful and if you have any questions please ask!:-)

Thanks for reading!x

No comments:

Post a Comment