Tuesday 7 October 2014

Boots Time Delay Radiance Booster

             
                                  

  
        "Brightens and tightens to instantly boost skin radiance, skin looks younger by the day"


Im into anything that claims to brighten my skin and make it look healthy seeing as I have been slacking on the whole 2 litres of water a day lately so when I seen this on the shelf in Boots I said I would give it a go. I apply it after I cleanse and tone, it feels a bit sticky at first but if you massage it into your face and neck it quickly soaks in to leave your skin feeling super soft and leaves it more awake looking. It defintley does brighten my skin and has a gorgeous fresh scent. 

It contains hylauronic acid to promote firmer looking features, it does make your skin feel tighter but in a good way. I use this in the morning before makeup and at night. 

I've been using it for a few weeks and I do see a difference in my skin it defintley does look brighter and my complexion looks a lot clearer too! I will be buying this again at €10.49 it's a great price and a little goes a long way. 

I would defintley recommend this product...love it!
Zoë x



No comments:

Post a Comment