Thursday 30 October 2014

My Favourite Highlighters

I love highlighters and have tried so many, today I have chosen my top fav's!



Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette


This contains a bronzer, highlighter and blush my favourite from the three is the highlighter.
It's a pinky/irredesant powder and it's great for daytime, it gives a gorgeous, dewy glow.


Buff Icing Sugar in Layer Cake



This is amazing, again it's highly pigmented and has golden/pearl sheen to it. A little goes a long way, I've had this for a year I'd say and there is still loads left. It gives a luminous glow and it's multi use so you can use it anywhere you want to highlight, it's gorgeous as an eyeshadow to placed on the center of your eyelids

Sleek Face Form in Light



This palette is brilliant and great value again it has a bronzer, highlighter and blush. I prefer this hilight for daywear as it's nice and subtle but gives a nice healthy glow to the skin not too much for daytime, just the right amount. The rose gold blush is also amazing and one of my favourite blushes. 

Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle



I think everyone has heard of this product I would safely say it is in every makeup artists kit. It can be used sparingly all over the face for a light dewy finish or I find it even better for precise highlighting of the cheekbones, down the center of the nose, cupids bow, the inner corner of the eyes and brow bone. It is a pale gold/shimmery powder and really gives luminous finish to the skin.

Estée Lauder Illuminating Powder in Topaz Chameleon


This is my favourite highlighter with tan it's absolutely gorgeous on and gives such an amazing sun kissed look. This is defintley a night time product, it would be way to intense for the day. Apply it to the center of the legs, collarbone and shoulders for a fab glow. I would only wear this with a tan if you're on the pale side I wouldn't recommend it. 

Estée Lauder Double Wear Brush On Glow



I love this for under my eyes, I don't find this great on its own as a concealer so I apply my regular concealer first then use this over it to highlight, it has a really nice brightening effect and is perfect for under the eyes. 

Buff Sheer Glow in Movie Star


This is a liquid highlighter and can be used in a few different ways. First you can apply this before foundation to give a lit from within glow, mix it with your favourite foundation for extra dewiness or apply after your foundation to whatever areas you want to highlight and set with a translucent powder. I find this has also lasted me ages, BUFF have changed the packaging since I first bought this. It provides a pink/shimmer luminous glow, I love this product.

Have you tried any of these? Which are your fav highlighters?!

Thanks for reading,
Zoë x






No comments:

Post a Comment