Monday 27 October 2014

Cocoa Brown Lovely Legs Spray

 

I'm a big fan of the Cocoa Brown range, it's so reasonably priced and every product is actually brilliant. I have used more expensive tans in the past and the 1 hour tan is by far the best I've used so I wanted to try out Lovely Legs spray to see if it would live up to my expectations and it certainly did. 

Lovely Legs is a leg makeup which means you will get more coverage than you would with a regular developing tan, it's basically a foundation for your legs. Spray onto a tanning mitt and buff into the skin. It covers any imperfections you may have like freckles and red marks and it even covered a bruise I had, it leaves a gorgeous matte even finish. It's so quick and easy to use it's great if you have decided to go out last minute and don't have much time to spare. It says on the can that it may transfer onto clothing but I personally didn't find that. It literally takes just a few minutes to apply and dries almost instantly and you're ready for off! 

Some leg makeups I have used before can look orange but this defintley is not and it looks so natural on, I got caught in the rain while I had this on and it was still flawless. It has the signature Cocoa Brown scent which I love and it washes off with warm soapy water. 

It costs €7.99 for 75ml and a bottle is lasting me ages and the best part is it's Irish, I can't wait to see what other amazing products Marissa Carter comes out with next! 

This is my new go to leg makeup, I LOVE it! It's available almost everywhere and can be ordered online at Cloud10 Beauty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment