Tuesday 7 October 2014

No7 Instant Illusions Rapid Radiance Balm

                                    


I have been using this for the past few months now and I love it! It smells absolutely gorgeous and leaves skin feeling so soft and hydrated. It's more glowy than shimmery if you know what I mean!


This is a multi use product(bonus!) here are some of my fav ways to use it:

Wear alone after moisturiser for a radiant glow
Apply before foundation for an illuminated look to skin
Mix with your foundation for a gorgeous dewy finish
Dab on cheekbones after foundation as a hi light
Apply to the centre of your legs over a tan for an amazing sheen to your legs



It cost €22 for a 30ml bottle and if you have a €6.50 Boots No7 Skincare voucher you can get it for €15.50 even better! It seems to be lasting me ages too. I like the packaging and the fact it has a pump because you can control the amount of product that comes out. Overall I would defintley recommend this product. 

Zoë

No comments:

Post a Comment