Monday 25 August 2014

Makeup Work

This post is just a few pics of some of the makeup work I have done. Last year I done a portfolio day shoot with top photographer Lili Forberg. Lili provided models from Morgan The Agency and there was around 10 other makeup artists and we all took turns doing the models makeup while Lili shot them. All the models were so friendly and down to earth and it was a great day! 




So a few months later after doing the portfolio day one of the other makeup artists who liked my work from the day got in touch with me and asked would I be available to do the makeup on a magazine shoot in Wicklow as she was unavailable and recommended me, to say I was excited would be an understatement! The shoot took place in Clonwilliam House, what an amazing place, it was so beautiful there, perfect for a small intimate wedding and the views are just amazing from the house. It was a brilliant day I was so nervous going but everyone was so lovely and friendly and it was a really relaxed, fun atmosphere the whole day. The pictures featured in famous wedding magazine Magnolia Rouge and also in BASH wedding magazine. I would love to do it all over again! 









Hope you enjoyed this post!
Zoë x 

No comments:

Post a Comment