Wednesday 20 August 2014

My top 5 picks Ufashion.ie

This week U magazine launched their very own online store and with new looks promised to be added weekly we have plenty to look forward to. I had a little look and I'm impressed so far so I have put together my top 5 picks! 

The white coat, I love the shape of this and the gold zips add something different to the standard white coat, this one is a great price at €69 and it comes in black too. 





You can't go wrong with a blouse and this darker floral one is perfect for autumn/winter and what a steal at €12.



Be cosy in this oversized jumper perfect for over skinny jeans and boots! €24.95 and also available in blue.





I'm in love with these 90's inspired boots, team them with a pretty dress and black tights for a pretty, grunge look! Bargain at €49.95, I need these!!😍




You can't go wrong with a statement necklace, they are everywhere at the minute. I love this chunky black and gold one for €16. 



Have you checked out http://ufashion.ie/ yet?
Thanks for reading, 
Zoë x 

No comments:

Post a Comment