Tuesday 5 August 2014

Mane 'n' Tail Spray Therapy

This is the first Mane 'n' Tail product I have used I know I'm a little late trying out this brand but I've heard really good things about they're shampoo's and conditioners so said I would start with this! 

It is a leave in conditioner spray that you mist in your hair after it's washed, it can be applied directly to the scalp also if you suffer from a dry scalp to aid flakiness. It contains natural herbal extracts and olive oil complex  and claims to add shine, detangle hair and protect from heat while strengthening hair from root to tip. I have used this the last few weeks and I really like it, I use a good few sprays because my hair is quite long and brush it through, it does detangle my hair very well, it leaves hair smelling gorgeous and it does make my hair shinier and more manageable. 

I'm impressed so far with the brand and can't wait to try the shampoo and conditioner! I will do a post on them after I have used them for a few weeks. I got this in,Molloys Pharmacy Ballina and at €12.75 I think it's a great price. I will defintley be repurchasing this when I need to. 


Thanks for reading,  
Zoë

No comments:

Post a Comment