Wednesday 27 August 2014

Top 3 Emmy Award Makeup Looks

Last night the 66th Emmy Award took place in Los Angeles. I have put together my favourite 3 makeup looks from the night.

Taylor Schilling from Orange is The New Black


Glowing skin and a light brown smokey eye. Love this effortless look.


Sarah Hyland from Modern Family


Gorgeous bronzed skin paired with a rich brown smokey eye and nude/brown lip.


Natalie Dormer from Game of Thrones


This is my favourite look, beautiful skin was achieved with my new favourite foundation Estée Lauder Double Wear and teamed with a warm smokey brown/black eye and a nude lip. Love it! 

I can't forget the guys and if you're into Game of Thrones like me you will know these two.

Kit Harrington and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau


How gorgeous are they?! 😍 

What were your favourite Emmy looks?

Until next time, 
Zoë x 

No comments:

Post a Comment