Tuesday 12 August 2014

Party Dress Bargain

So I was looking at this dress for awhile on starla.ie and I loved it I thought it was soo pretty and girly and I loved the blue. 




I was thinking about getting it but then I was looking on vavavoom.ie after I seen some of they're dresses on Xpose and came across this dress, what a great copy, the only difference I see is the blue line down the center of the Starla dress and the price, on vavavoom.ie it was €49.99 but reduced to €30 and €130 on starla.ie



In the picture the blue doesn't look as bright as the Starla dress but in person it's just as bright, I'm so glad I found it on vavavoom.ie before I bought it on Starla! It's a perfect party dress and on vavavoom.ie you have the choice of 4 different colours!


I got it to wear to my sister's 21st and I love it what a bargain!

Zoë x











No comments:

Post a Comment